- G-Sensor: Support
- LCD Screen Size: 2.7 LTPS 16:9
- Lens: 140 degree A + grade high resolution ultra-wide angle lens
- Files Format: AVI.
- Image Sensor: AR0330
- Video Resolution: 1920*1080; 1280*720; 848*480; 640*480
- Recording Video Format: MJPG,Audio:AAC
- Language: Portuguese / English / Russian / simplified / traditional Chinese / Japanese / French / Spanish / German /Italian
- Continuour Loop Video: Seamless Loop Recording,don’t leak second
- Automatically Power on/off: Support Auto ignition boot,turn off shutdown
- Interface:s upport USB;HDMI ;AV OUT
- Motion Detection
- Night Vision
- Time Synchronization
- Photo Format: 500W
- Support Memory Card: Support TF(MAX32GB)
- Built-in microphone/speaker
- Video format: PAL/NTSC
- Frequency: 50HZ/60HZ
- USB Function: USB-Disk;PC-Camera;Charging
- Power Interface: 5V 1A
- System Requires: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7,Ma
- 1 x G30 Car Camera DVR
- 1 x Bracket
- 1 x Car charger
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Retail Box
Car Camera , Car DVR , DVRs , Dash Cam , DashCam ,Registrator, Registrar, Black Box, Car Recorder, Video, Auto, Vehicle,Camcorder,carcam
FAQ on DVR
Q: Why The DVR Camera Indicate “SD Card Full”?
A: 1) Please check if your memory card is original brand high-speed Class 10 memory card, if you use some copy card like Class 4 or Class 6, it will indicate SD card full because it is not compatible. (note please: DVR max support only 32GB card)
2) Please check your DVR MENU settings if you have open on Loop Recording this function already? You must open Loop Recording this function the previous video can be overwritten.
3) Please check your DVR MENU settings if you have turned off G-Sensor this function already at the same time? If G-Sensor is on, the file will be protected that cannot be overwritten, so the SD card will be full.
4) You must format to clear up your memory card file by hand at least 2~3 times within a month because the memory card inside will have some locked file that happens while driving at some emergency time, but this locked files cannot be overwritten automatically. You must delete them by hand.
Q: Why My DVR Camera Record Only Around 10 Seconds?
A: Please check if you have turned on Motion Detect this function already? If Motion detect is on in video mode, once no movement in front, dvr will pause recording after 10s. Once any movement in front DVR again, this function can make DVR detect this motion then continue recording again.
Q: How Does The DVR Camera Can Record At Night?
A: When you receive your DVR camera, please check at first if your DVR camera has night vision IR light or LED fill light if have please open on this light then can make night vision recording better. If can turn on car light to the recording that will be more better.
If your dvr camera dose not have any IR or LED fill light, you have to open your car light while do recording at night, unless it can not do recording at night well.
Q: Why The DVR Camera Have Squeak Or some Other Sound Problem?
A: Normally if your DVR camera have squeak sound that should be the inside electricity current not fitable, please check if you use USB cable connect computer or some home charger adapter do recharging on this DVR, it is not ok, because this DVR camera can only be recharged with car charger, USB cable can not transfer enough electricity current. Please use our original car charger inside your car to do recharge.
If with car charger still have a sound problem, that should be the car charger do not compatible with your car current, please contact our service line do charger replace for you.
Q: Why The Camera Auto on & off Continuously?
A: Please check first if your DVR camera MENU settings open on Parking Monitor and G-Sensor this 2 function already? Normally if Parking Monitor is on the DVR will go to Parking Monitor mode, in this mode status, dvr will auto on once detect any touch or shake, then if will auto off if while no touch. So it will auto on & off continuously.
G-Sensor this function also will lock this status video file to avoid no overwrite then it can keep as Parking evidence. Please turn off this 2 function in MENU settings then try again.
At the same time, please turn off Motion Detect this function in MENU settings also, because if Motion Detect is on, it will auto go to the recording once have any movement in front.
Q: Why The CVR Camera Card Can Not Be Read?
A: Please check if your memory card is original brand high-speed Class 10 memory card, if you use some copy card like Class 4 or Class 6, it will indicate SD card full because it is not compatible.
Please check if your memory card is 8GB,16GB or 32GB, this DVR max support only 32GB card, it can not read 64GB card.
Q: Why The DVR Always Freeze While Recording?
A: Please check if your memory card is original brand high-speed Class 10 memory card, if you use some copy card like Class 4 or Class 6, it will indicate SD card full because it is not compatible will happen freeze while recording.
Q: Why The DVR Can Last Working maybe only around 2~3 minutes?
A: To keep driving safe, as the car temperature is very high when outdoors in summer, if the large battery, it will be easy to explode, so the battery of car DVR are produced very small.
The battery is only to save the video when power off suddenly. Hope you can understand and please charge via car charger when used.